Author Topic: Fav Christmas Gift?  (Read 5205 times)

JoeyPajamas

• Certified Member
    • View Profile
    • JMDWorks
Fav Christmas Gift?
« on: December 31, 2020, 02:33:00 PM »
So I know Christmas isn't really about the gifts, but I thought it might be fun to share what we received that we are most exited/ happy/ surprised with.

For me, it was these beautiful Puma Sonic the Hedgehog RS-X3 trainers my in-laws gifted me. I'm not interested in fashion at the best of times and I care even less about shoes, but these are just so frikking cool. Someone their release completely passed me by so it was a huge surprise to receive them. The question now is do I wear them or just keep them mint?  :P

(Extra photos can be seen HERE)

Arwen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Fav Christmas Gift?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 04:11:35 AM »
Good question. :biggrin: It's great that you're so happy with your shoes! I wouldn't be able to decide whether to keep them mint or not either...

My favourite Christmas gifts of 2020 are actually Liv themed. :lol1: Sort of. A bottle of Ricasoli Castello di Brolio Monocultivar Olive Oil 2019, and an antique book and map from the same beautiful estate in Tuscany. It's where Stealing Beauty was filmed. I also got an amazing Dolly Parton book. :heart:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 04:13:33 AM by Arwen »

JoeyPajamas

• Certified Member
    • View Profile
    • JMDWorks
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 03:56:58 AM »
That olive oil bottle is awesome! Maybe one day you might get a chance to have Liv sign it!

Arwen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 09:39:35 PM »
Haha maybe! :shooter: Once it's empty I will be keeping it with my matching empty wine bottle from the same estate (such pretty labels). I might put a candle in it. Let's hope I'm carrying both bottles in my bag next time I run into Liv.  :lol1: Hey have you worn your Christmas trainers yet??

JoeyPajamas

• Certified Member
    • View Profile
    • JMDWorks
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 10:48:44 AM »
No, I've not worn them yet. Don't want to take them out at the moment as it's so wet and muddy.  :lol1: