Author Topic: Liv got the Covid19, Recovered  (Read 6568 times)

cmr

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Liv got the Covid19, Recovered
« on: January 16, 2021, 10:00:29 AM »
 :ohmy: :ohmy: from Liv's instagram:
Reunited with my loves ... what a wild 2 weeks 🙈🦠🧤😷Im such a private and shy person and usually don’t share such things but this is a big one and i feel we all need to share our stories, to share information , to gather facts and awareness and mostly to know we are not alone in this.

I tested positive for covid 19 on New Year’s Eve day. Shit I had made it all the way through 2020 keeping myself and my family safe. Doing everything i could to protect my wolf pack and follow the rules to protect others. Suddenly on The morn of the last day of 2020... boom it took me down. It comes on fast, like a locomotive. Owchie. With it Feelings of fear , shame and guilt swirling through you , who could you have gotten it from and who could you have infected...Terrifying. Luckily the rest of my family and bubble were negative 🙏🏽 There are so many strange elements to this sickness. It effects everyone so completely differently. I was so lucky and had corona light🍺 as my momma @realbebebuell called it 🤣 but It floored me for 10 days in my bed. There is the physical aspects but also emotional and psychological ones too. It F’s with your body and mind equally. Everyday different. Being isolated in a room alone for 10 days is trippy to say the least. Waking up to news of our capital being under attack. Was it real or the twilight zone? Ohhh no it was real!!! 😱 the first days of 2021 have been scary for everyone in the world. The unknown so great. I missed My babies beyond but they visited my window and called up to me and I watch them play outside. Such a gift. They sent little messages and drawings under my door. Reminders of what’s on the other side. What to get better for. I am so grateful to be through it and spent my days alone praying and beaming love to all who are effected and suffering from this. Those who are working tirelessly to protect and care for others. Thank you. We are all connected through this experience. I am Humbled and filled with gratitude . to be well , a gift and beaming love and light to all those who have left this world because of this virus and those who are suffering . Sending love and imaginary universal hugs to all .

Angel Ríos

• Certified Member
    • View Profile
Re: Liv got the Covid19, Recovered
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 06:56:45 AM »
I'm so glad she's ok. and i hope she's absolutely ok after the virus  without any secondary effects!

"Corona Light", i love it!  :lol1:

JoeyPajamas

• Certified Member
    • View Profile
    • JMDWorks
Re: Liv got the Covid19, Recovered
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 03:49:37 AM »
Saw this on IG. SO glad she's okay. So many people had suffered because of this illness. I and my family not been affected personally, but if anything had happened to Liv... :shock: