General Category > Keep in Touch

What's on your mind right now?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Alice:

--- Quote from: Rianon on November 24, 2020, 01:59:51 AM ---2020 is really bizarre year. Right now I'm recovering from covid. I got very lucky with it coz all I experienced was breathing problems and heartache. But still I can't waint till next monday, where I will be able to finally leave my flat for the first time in 3 weeks and go to work. I miss human interactions so much.  :(

--- End quote ---

I hope you're feeling better now.

What an awful year. Hopefully, we'll get out of the second lockdown here in France on the 15 of december.

cc2000:
happy to meet you from chao yang chueh.

Belowen:
There are two doves nesting in one of the trees under our alfresco and Pepsi is obsessed. Just goes to show how much of a threat she is if they're prepared to nest right near where she lazes about all day lol

Angel RĂ­os:
Very sorry to read about that, Rianon. Hope you get fully recovered as soon as possible.

I recognize almost all of you by your nicknames, i remember to see them in the llt gallery updates  :pitie: :pitie: :pitie: :pitie:

Glad to see you still around here!

JoeyPajamas:
Hope you're feeling better soon, Rianon.

As for myself, things are a bit crazy. My wife's mother is going in for brain surgery in a few weeks, and her dad, who works for the merchant navy, has just left on a four month trip. I'm still looking for work after being made redundant during the first UK lockdown. Spending my time applying for jobs, writing and drawing. It's all a bit crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version