General Category > Keep in Touch

What's on your mind right now?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Belowen:
I hope everything goes well with your mother in law's surgery JD! And good luck with the job hunt, it seems like it's been a crazy time over there in the UK this year  :shock:

I ordered some really nice Christmas plates from Williams Sonoma, and one of them arrived broken. It's such a silly thing but I'm really upset about it  :eh:

JoeyPajamas:
Thanks B.  :wub:

--- Quote from: Belowen on December 09, 2020, 11:59:22 AM ---I ordered some really nice Christmas plates from Williams Sonoma, and one of them arrived broken. It's such a silly thing but I'm really upset about it  :eh:

--- End quote ---

I can understand that. It's SO frustrating when it happens. You'd think the post would take care of people's stuff.

Belowen:
I am officially on Christmas holidays! Well, until Christmas Eve, but I only go back for the one day  :lol1:

Bring on waking up naturally with no alarm, reading, watching movies, relaxing...  :shock:

It's been an exhausting year.

JoeyPajamas:
How's everyone doing in 2021 so far? We may have got rid of Trump (thank the gods), but COVID is still hanging around...

My wife's mum is doing really well after her operation, but we can't really see her because of lockdown.
I'm doing ok, although still unemployed. Sent of my 61st application since being made redundant. It's rather starting to get to me.
On a happier note, my sister had another baby, a little boy named Cooper, that's that's incredibly rad!   :biggrin:

Hope everyone is doing well out in LLT-land!  :wub:

Arwen:
Congratulations on becoming an uncle again JD. :wub: Little Cooper is very sweet. I pray that the right job finds you soon, and that your mother-in-law makes a full recovery.

Not much has happened thus far this year, other than sadly several deaths in my family. So to keep our spirits up, my husband and I have been trying to celebrate as many different festivals as we can, in lockdown-friendly ways. This Chinese New Year is the year of the Ox, which is my animal, so I've got a special dinner planned, and we're decorating this week with red paper lanterns and yellow paper peonies, and we have the Lego Spring Lantern Festival set to build.  :happy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version